Thursday, January 7, 2010

Which radiator do I need? Raditor w/oil cooler or without. Car is a base1999 300M.?

My radiator leaks out my coolant. I want to get another radiator before I finish tearing everything down. I just don't know if the radiator has an oil cooler or not. The place where I'm getting the radiator from asked if I needed the radiator with oil cooler or one without. Thanks for any help.Which radiator do I need? Raditor w/oil cooler or without. Car is a base1999 300M.?
Just look at the bottom of your original one.





A standard radiator only has an upper radiator hose, and a lower radiator hose connection. If your current radiator has two additional connections, this is for an oil cooler. The hoses are typically much smaller in diameter than the hoses for the radiator coolant lines.Which radiator do I need? Raditor w/oil cooler or without. Car is a base1999 300M.?
If you get one with it, you don't have to use it unless you need it. If buy one without it%26amp; you need it then your out of luck.


Look on your radiator tanks %26amp; see if there are two 1/4'; lines going to it.
Hello . You have a radiator and a condensor next to each other , one in front of the other . If you have an eng oiler cooler this will be another small radiator or condensor looking part ,It will be much smaller then the other two parts


we may be able to help you with a used one also


800 859 5998 ext 21 for parts
get the one with oil cooler , previous post is right if you dont need it dont use it, no harm, but if you do need it and dont have it, you got a problem,

No comments:

Post a Comment