Friday, December 18, 2009

I drive a 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280. Engine oil gets into the radiator at an alarming rate.?

I changed the gasket first and then the cylinder head but it didnt make any difference. Please what else can be done? I've spent quite alot already.I drive a 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280. Engine oil gets into the radiator at an alarming rate.?
Need a little more info from you to answer your question!


Does the car have an automatic transmission?


If yes, does it have trans cooler lines running into the radiator?


If yes, have you verified that it is not trans fluid and truly engine oil?


If there are lines running into the radiator it may also be an engine oil cooler and that could also be a source of oil in the radiator.I drive a 1994 Mercedes-Benz C280. Engine oil gets into the radiator at an alarming rate.?
There's a lot to owning a Mercedes. That head must have cost you thousands and the other cooling system parts are going to have you crying harder. Sorry- too bad. I'd sure cry about it!
sounds like the innercooler for the oil is leaking bad.It is located inside of the radiator

No comments:

Post a Comment