Saturday, December 26, 2009

Engine oil was leakin into my radiator n I just got that fixed. But the radiator's still a bit oily?

Hope this kinda oily water cant harm the water pump or some other thingEngine oil was leakin into my radiator n I just got that fixed. But the radiator's still a bit oily?
no it wont damage anything but you might want to add a radiator flush and then drain it and refill with clean 50/50 coolant. Use the correct type as reccommended.Engine oil was leakin into my radiator n I just got that fixed. But the radiator's still a bit oily?
It won't hurt a thing. As a matter of fact, if it's just a tiny bit, I'd leave it until nect time you change your coolant. At that time, or now if you prefer, do a complete coolant system flush and refill with the recommended coolant mixture.
if theres not much, it wont hurt nothing!. heck i always take a cap off of a oil bottle and put it in the radiator, it helps to lube the bearing in the water pump. it never hurts mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment