Saturday, December 26, 2009

My oil is milky and my low colant lignt is on even though serviced my radiator. Any suggestions on what it is?

You want the bad news... Coolant is leaking into your engine oil either through a leaking Head gasket or crack in the head or block. This condition will result in engine failure and expensive repairs very soon. Get your car to a shop ASAP. If you cannot fix it, park it.My oil is milky and my low colant lignt is on even though serviced my radiator. Any suggestions on what it is?
Head gasket blown. DO NOT RUN YOUR ENGINE.My oil is milky and my low colant lignt is on even though serviced my radiator. Any suggestions on what it is?
Milky oil? Low coolant? Your coolant is leaking into the oil. Could be big trouble. Change the oil ASAP, and see if the oil gets milky again and coolant goes low. Could be cracked block, bad head gasket, many things.
Blown head gasket or even worse cracked head or block. Do not run!
whats the oil look like? sounds like bad head gasget
It depends on the type of car. This is not unusual on a Mazda RX-8.
thats happen because there's a gap between cyl head and engine block.. the pssible cause by cyl head gasket.. If it not too bad, u only need to change the cyl head gasket, this must be done by profesional mechanic.. In worst case, cyl head may be overheated n lost compression, must be repaired ASAP...


hope this advice help u..

No comments:

Post a Comment