Saturday, December 26, 2009

I have a 91 capri(Turbo) and the engine oil is comming out of the radiator. What do you suggest is my broblem.?

cylinder head gasket blown..I have a 91 capri(Turbo) and the engine oil is comming out of the radiator. What do you suggest is my broblem.?
Is it engine oil, or transmission fluid (auto trans only) if its trans fluid, the cooler inside the rad.has to be replaced. If engine oil, probably a blown head gasket.another cause may be your turbo. some turbos are lubricated with eng oil,%26amp; are water cooled. could be a bad seal.I have a 91 capri(Turbo) and the engine oil is comming out of the radiator. What do you suggest is my broblem.?
if its an auto the cooler also goes though the rad via a pipe,this may be bust....or get a compression test done on the pots.
Blown head gasket. That motor was real bad about blowing the head gasket.
Cylinder head gasket, I wouldn't drive it until you've had it checked out by a mechanic.
your head gasket possibly.
Blown head gasket.

No comments:

Post a Comment