Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What needs to be checked on a chevy cavalier regularily, transmission fluid, oil, radiator fluid and whateelse

How do you check them? Is there a guide on the chevy website? I didn't see one. I have no clue how to check, will a worker at an autoshop charge me to check my fluid levels ?I'm trying to save money because I'm a student.What needs to be checked on a chevy cavalier regularily, transmission fluid, oil, radiator fluid and whateelse
go to your nearest auto parts store and u can buy a book on your car it will tell you where everything is located on your car. it will also tell you how to check your fluids, the book is only about $20 :)What needs to be checked on a chevy cavalier regularily, transmission fluid, oil, radiator fluid and whateelse
If you take your car to an oil change place, they usually check all fluids. Usually will top them off for free to, or well, included in the price of the oil change.





Just remember to not let your headlight fluid get low, or you wont be able to see at night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment