Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Will a oil filled panel radiator be enough to heat a conservatory?

I am thinking of purchasing the Delonghi HLP600 600w Oil Filled Slim Super Panel Heater. Has anyone got one of these and can they recommend it for a conservatory?Will a oil filled panel radiator be enough to heat a conservatory?
I have got to answer you question with a question. How big is your conservatory? Where will it be located, inside or out? What is the Temperature difference between the inside and the outside, Temp inside setting, and lowest outside temp?





A watt is a watt is a watt. wats x 3.14= BTU. Not much with 600 watt heater.





I had a 8x 10 green house located in north Florida. I needed a 50,000 btu gas heater. and then when the weather warm up I had to vent out the winter sun.


Will a oil filled panel radiator be enough to heat a conservatory?
you be ok with it when you are ready to use the heater

No comments:

Post a Comment