Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Oil filled radiator to heat a room -- what model would you buy and what online company would you use?

California mountains -- temp in winter drops to freezing. Alternative heat is wood stove / three cords of wood costing $250 per cord or about $750.Oil filled radiator to heat a room -- what model would you buy and what online company would you use?
I bought one when my heater went out but did not have a chance to use it. I did find the one I was looking for and read the reviews before I purchased one. Go to : epinions.com before you make this or other purchases. It has always been a great site.Oil filled radiator to heat a room -- what model would you buy and what online company would you use?
I have one and they are very expensive to run with very little effectiveness. I bought a Lasko ceramic heater that works much better. We use it even in our New England winters to heat our 3 season porch which is used as our family room year round.

No comments:

Post a Comment