Friday, December 18, 2009

I popped a radiator hose on my catera, I checked the oil and it is looking like white milk?

Did I blow a headgasket? What else could it be?I popped a radiator hose on my catera, I checked the oil and it is looking like white milk?
could also be a cracked head or maybe even a cracked blockI popped a radiator hose on my catera, I checked the oil and it is looking like white milk?
EWW!


That's one of a few possibilities


1.Blown head gasket


2.Warped/Cracked head


3.Cracked block


4.Some vehicles draw condensation in the oil and that


turns it milky.


If the car got hot, it's probably one of the first 3.
sounds like you did !!! take your spark plugs out one by one and look to see if you have one that looks a bit cleaner than normal if so
I hope that its a headgasket !! I might be a warped or cracked head.


Good luck
sounds like you did!! Sorry to hear that.
well sure sounds like you did.... should have stop sooner.... either a head gasket or the head

No comments:

Post a Comment