Friday, December 18, 2009

Possible to disconnect radiator hose in front while oil changing on a '94 Ford Ranger?

I had my oil changed on my '94 Ford Ranger and when I got it back, the radiator hose was disconnected. It resulted in me needing to purchase another radiator. When I called them and told them they disconnected the radiator hose, they said it wasn't possible. Is it possible?Possible to disconnect radiator hose in front while oil changing on a '94 Ford Ranger?
Well if you went to a shop and had it done most likely they probably were messing with things they shouldn't have. If it was working fine with no leaks or overheating before the oil change, and by the time you got home you lost the coolant, I would say the shop is to blame. Well the shop is wrong it is possible to disconnect a radiator hose when doing an oil change if they have some dishonest employees working for them.





Changing oil has nothing to do with touching any radiator related items.





If I were you I wouldn't go back to that shop either. A friend of mine went to Jiffy Lube once, and they didn't put any oil back in the engine, you can imagine the outcome of that.Possible to disconnect radiator hose in front while oil changing on a '94 Ford Ranger?
Did you go to one of those quick oil change places? Sounds like you got scammed. Someone touched that radiator hose, there's no reason for it. Had to be done on purpose.





Just my opinion.
I have a 94 ranger with the little 4 cylinder.It is impossible to disconnect the hose if your changing oil...
Anything is possible.
  • sunshine
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment