Friday, December 18, 2009

Honeywell I do not have directions to set my oil radiator type heater and it keeps shutting down on me...?

I have a honeywell oil room radiator style heater..I have no directions how to operate it ..another story...and has the round on-off push button, 3 up and down half arc switches above it...the left is for heat settings l ll lll the middle one is supposed to be for a timer as it shows a clock picture below it and the right side shows a thermometer...do you have directions how to operate it? It keeps shutting down on me so I must be doing something wrong??? I would appreciate directions and that is all that is on the heater..its black with a woodlike plastic front...nice looking and heats up to l500 watts...thanks alot..garyHoneywell I do not have directions to set my oil radiator type heater and it keeps shutting down on me...?
This question is in the wrong section. Have you tried to contact Honeywell and have them send you the instructions?

No comments:

Post a Comment